IA will support five civil society organisations to implement projects and initiatives aimed at contributing to the improvement of the environment for monitoring public enterprises.
As part of the project “Civil Society for Better, Effective, Sustainable and Transparent State-Owned Enterprises (BEST SOEs)”, IA aims to contribute to the fight against corruption through efficient oversight of public enterprises in Montenegro.
In achieving our goal of increasing the level of effective civil society oversight of public enterprises, we will be assisted by five organisations whose projects have been evaluated as the best.
The Evaluation Commission has rated the following projects as the best:
- “For Greater Transparency of the Work of Public Media Enterprises (Services),” NGO Pro Nen;
- “Transparent and Accountable Power System in Montenegro,” BIRN Montenegro;
- “For the Good of Ulcinj,” NGO Punta Institute;
- “Public Enterprises for Non-Public Use,” Center for Civil Liberties CEGAS;
- “Partnership for Sustainability and Increased Accountability of Public Enterprises,” Center for Economic and European Studies CEES.
Thanks to the support of the EU Delegation in Montenegro, these organisations will be granted funds in a total amount of 24,923.52 euros.
We express our gratitude to all the organisations that applied for the Call for proposals and commend the submitted project ideas. Due to budget constraints, we were unable to support all the deserving proposals this time.
Support for civil society organisations (CSOs) projects in Montenegro is carried out within the framework of the project “Civil Society for Better, Effective, Sustainable and Transparent State-Owned Enterprises (BEST SOEs)”. This project is financially supported by the European Union, co-financed by the Ministry of Public Administration. For more information, you can visit https://javnapreduzeca.mojnovac.me.