Institute Alternative, supported by the Open Society foundation – Think Tank Fund, organizes panel discussion “The Ethics of the MPs: From the standard to the practice” in PR Center, on Friday, April 17th, starting from 11h.
The panelists will be:
- Dr Halil Duković, the President of the Committee on Human rights and Freedoms, MP Group of Democratic Party of Socialists
- Ljiljana Đurašković, MP Group of Democratic Front
- Aleksandar Damjanović, the President of the Committee on Economy, Finance and Budget, MP Group of Socialist People’s Party
- Borislav Banović, MP Group of Social Democratic Party
- Goran Tuponja, MP Group of Positive Montenegro
- Andrija Popović, Group of Albanian parties (FORCA, AA), HGI and LPCG
- Branka Tanasijević, MP Group of Democratic Party of Socialists
- Mladen Bojanić, Group of Independent MPs
The representative of the Group of Bosniak Party
The moderator of the discussion will be Jovana Marović, research coordinator at the Institute Alternative.
The panel discussion is the part of the project „Analytical Monitoring of the Oversight Function of the Montenegrin Parliament“ conducted by Institute Alternative and supported by Open Society Foundation – Think Thank Fund from Budapest