Institute alternative, with the support of Think Tank Fund, is organizing the conference: “How to improve the oversight function of the Parliament?” in hotel Ramada, on Friday, 27 of February 2015. at 11 AM. At the conference will be discussed the question of usage of the control mechanisms available to MPs as well as obstacles for more active political control of the Governance’s work and the contribution of the Parliament to the negotiations with the EU.
The keynote speakers at the Conference will be Stevo Muk, President of the Managing Board of Institute alternative and Ranko Krivokapić, the President of the Parliament of Montenegro.
The speakers for the first panel “Towards a more effective use of the oversight mechanism of the Parliament” will be:
- Aleksandar Damjanović, the Chairman of the Committee on Economy, Finance and the Budget
- Marta Šćepanović, the MP from the Democratic Party of Socialists
- Rifat Rastoder, the Chairman of the Committee on Political System, Judiciary and Administration
The speakers for the second panel “The Parliament and fight against corruption/the negotiation process within the Chapter 23” will be:
- Predrag Bulatović, the Chairman of the Anti-corruption Committee
- Slaven Radunović, the Chairman of the Committee on the European integration
- Svetlana Rajković, from the Ministry of Justice and the negotiator for the Chapters 23 and 24
- Jovana Marović, the Research Coordinator in the Institute alternative
For all further information, you can contact Jovana Marović at phone number 067/231-327 or at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.