Young professionals who have recently finished their Masters or Ph.D. studies in the field of social sciences are welcome to apply for a six-month-long fellowship at Institute Alternative.
During their work, young professionals will have an opportunity to engage in policy-relevant research under the mentorship of our research coordinator.
The final product of the research process will be a policy paper or a policy brief formulated within the framework of one of IA’s research areas.
With this initiative, Think Tank Fund (TTF) aims at supporting up to 15 ‘returnees’ who have recently finished their Masters or Ph.D. studies in one of the OECD countries to assume posts in think tanks interested in attracting young staff.
Candidates need to fulfill all of the below-mentioned criteria:
- Have graduated in the past three years with a Ph.D., LL.M or M.A. degree in social sciences and humanities from universities in the OECD countries;
- Be between 23 and 35 years of age at the time of application;
- Be a citizen or a permanent resident of Montenegro;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English alike, as well as the working language of the host organization.
- If you are interested in working at Institute Alternative and you fulfill all the necessary criteria, please send your CV and motivational letter to Jovana Marović, research coordinator at email@example.com.
- After having been selected by the host organization (Institute Alternative), the candidate will apply to the Think Tank Fund directly.
Candidates should apply to IA by August 20, 2015.
Find out more about the application process on this link.
More details on the TTF Program can be found here.