Institute alternative organizes a panel discussion “Good Governance and South East Europe 2020 Strategy” with the support of Regional Cooperation Council. The event will be held on Tuesday, September 29th, starting at 11 am, in the hotel “Ramada” (Lesendro hall). The objective of the project is to contribute to the enhancement and promotion of the SEE 2020 Strategy, particularly of the “Governance for Growth”, which is a precondition for the fulfillment of aims set by remaining four pillars of the Strategy.
The panel discussion will be opened by the introductory remarks of:
- Stevo Muk, President of the Managing board of Institute alternative
- Dragana Ranitović, Director-General, Ministry of Interior
- Saša Šćekić, Deputy Secretary-General, Union of Municipalities
The speakers of the panel will be:
- Nand Shani, Programme Manager, Regional School for Public Administration (ReSPA)
- Milena Garthley, Programme Officer, The Network of Associations of Local Authorities in South-East Europe (NALAS)
- Aleksandar Jovanoski, Programme Coordinator, European Policy Institute, Skopje
- Dušan Protić, Programme Manager, European Policy Centre, Belgrade
The moderator of the discussion will be Milena Milošević, public policy researcher at Institute alternative.
Panel discussion is organized within the project “Governance for Growth – It Depends On Us!” which is being implemented by Institute alternative with funding by the Regional Cooperation Council under implementation of RCC’s South East Europe 2020 Strategy.