The topics of the discussion are following:
- What are the key advantages and disadvantages of the concept of “integrated bodies”?
- What are the effects of this model on accountability, efficiency, and optimization?
- What is the experience of the Ministry of Interior and the Police in this matter
- What arguments made the Ministry of Interior decide to keep the existing concept of integrated organs in the Draft Law on Internal Affairs?
- On what basis has the Ministry of Public Administration proposed the abolition of integrated organs in the Draft Law on State Administration?
- What are the conclusions of the Draft Analysis of the Functional and Financial Effects of introducing institute of “integrated administration bodies” into the Montenegrin system of administration?
These and other questions will be addressed by:
Danijela Nedjeljković-Vukčević, Director General in the Ministry of Public Administration,
Danilo Ćupić, Director General in the Ministry of Interior,
Branislav Radulović, member of the Senate of the State Audit Institution,
Radovan Ljumović, Head of the Department for Analysis, Improvement of Work and Development in the Police Directorate.
Moderator: Dina Bajramspahić, Public Policy Researcher in the Institute Alternative.
We invite you to attend the panel and, if motivated by the discussion, share your arguments in favor of solution you find the most appropriate. Contact us at: email@example.com
Please be informed that simultaneous translation will be provided.
The panel discussion is organized with the support of the European Union through the Civil Society Facility Program within the framework of the project “Western Balkans Pulse for Police Integrity and Trust – POINTPULSE”.